Your account may not be eligible to use Sense.
There are many possible causes, including:
- The account has been marked as “inactive”
- The account has a “landlord” status (a tenant might be able to connect to a Sense-enabled meter using their account information)
- The account has multiple meters tied to the same address (even if some or all are Sense-enabled)
- The account has multiple service points
None of these situations is presently compatible with Sense.
What to do
- If you have a different account that may be eligible, go ahead and restart this setup process to input that information instead.
- You may still be able to get Sense by buying a Sense Home Energy Monitor and having it installed in the electrical panel (breaker box). Find more information on the Sense monitor and how to buy it here.
- If you have questions, contact Sense Support.