Your account may not be eligible to use Sense.
There are many possible causes, including:
- The account has been marked as “inactive”
- The account has a “landlord” status (a tenant might be able to connect to a Sense-enabled meter using their account information)
- The account has multiple meters tied to the same address (even if some or all are Sense-enabled)
- The account has multiple service points
None of these situations is presently compatible with Sense.
What to do
- If you have a different account that may be eligible, go ahead and restart this setup process to input that information instead.
- You may still be able to get Sense by buying a Sense Home Energy Monitor and having it installed in the electrical panel (breaker box). Find more information on the Sense monitor and how to buy it here
If you have questions, contact Sense Support