What to know
There is already a Sense account linked to your meter. Sense allows only one account to be associated with each meter. This error could happen because:
- Your electricity provider has not reset the meter from the previous resident.
- You already set up the meter with a different Sense account.
What to do
- If you already set up this meter with a different Sense account, login to it.
- Note: if you are having trouble logging in, you can follow the 'forgot password' flow.
- If you haven't set up this meter and don't have a Sense account, contact Sense Support for assistance.