This update includes some quality improvements to the Sense app, including updated bubble animations, design tweaks, a small feature add to Time of Use, and several under-the-hood changes and bug fixes.
- A light background on Usage and Compare screens (for non-dark mode)
- The color of device icons on the timeline reflects the On/Off state
- New bubble interaction (tap a bubble to see it, and double-tap it to see more)
- Several under-the-hood changes and bug fixes
- Support for Time of Use plans with Net Metered solar (toggle this on via Solar > Settings)
Along with the new changes, we are removing the “Device is not on” button from the Device Settings menu. As Sense evolves, we continually refine the inputs and mechanics of device detection. The ‘Device is Not On’ button has become less impactful as we’ve grown and we feel has set improper expectations. We have several exciting data science improvements slated for the upcoming year (some of which we have already shared) and we’re excited to share more soon, so stay tuned.