What to know
The Sense app got disconnected from your electric meter during setup.
What to do
The two most likely causes for this error are:
- You (or the device) moved away from the meter as the connection was being made. Try again, and remain within 5-15 feet of the meter while allowing some minutes for the pairing to complete.
- Your device Wi-Fi turned off.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is on in your device's settings.
- There was an issue keeping your meter AP (Access Point) in pairing mode.
- Try again to reissue a request to turn on our meter’s pairing mode.