To ensure you have the best experience with Sense, we recommend that:
Your home has:
- a consistent 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi connection
- its own electric meter. Sense does not yet work in apartment buildings unless the electrical panel is accessible from the apartment.
Your mobile device runs on iOS or Android.
Your electrical panel:
- is a split-phase 120/240V 200A residential panel
- must have enough space to fit sensor clamps with HxWxD dimensions of 3.375" x 2" x .75" (85.73 x 50.8 x 19.05mm), and an inside diameter of 1”. Our sensor cables are 46" (116.84cm) long and our power cable is 36" (91.44cm) long.
- does not drop below 32°F (0°C) or exceed 122°F (50°C).
- is not exposed to water or areas with high condensation (Sense complies with ANSI/IEC 60529 Rated IPx0).
For more information on electrical panel compatibility, check out this support article.
For information on Solar system compatibility, take a look here.