Your request was successfully submitted.

I don't have enough space in electrical panel

If there is not enough space in your electrical panel to install your Sense monitor and current sensors, you may be able to install the monitor externally. Please follow the instructions listed under External monitor installation.

Note: The Sense Home Energy Monitor should be installed by an electrician or qualified professional, and should be installed in compliance with all applicable local codes.