1. Turn off the breaker to the load.
2. Clamp one Flex sensor around either ungrounded conductor attached to the breaker. It does not matter which conductor the sensor is attached to.
3. Clamp the other Flex sensor around the remaining ungrounded conductor attached to the breaker. The Sense house logo sticker (or blank side) of the sensor must face the circuit breaker.
NOTE: GFCI and AFCI breakers may be connected directly to the neutral bus with an additional wire. That wire should be ignored for the purposes of this installation.
4. To prevent possible interference with another load in your panel, position the sensor so the mating surface of the clamp is not resting on a conductor other than the one you’re trying to monitor. Ensure that your sensor is not touching another sensor in the panel.
5. Write down the name of the device you’ll be monitoring and that it’s a 240V load. You’ll need this information during in-app setup.
Ensure the breaker is still in the ‘off’ position before returning to the core installation guide.