- Go to Settings > My Home > Connected Devices, and enable the integration for Wiser Home Devices.
- Once enabled, it will take a few minutes for Sense to add your new Wiser Home devices to your device list.
- Once added, these devices will function like any other device in Sense. The added bonus is that you will also be able to control the device (turning it on/off) right from the Sense app, by tapping the on/off button (shown on both the device list or detailed device view).
- For any smart plug device, you will see a "What's connected to this?" option in Device Details (iOS and Android only). We encourage you to answer this, so that you can better categorize the device, help Sense learn, and also ensure that you do not have any duplicate devices (in cases where you have a Wiser Home Device connected that Sense has already detected).
- You can specify one of two different options on the “What’s connected to this?” screen
- Assign the Wiser Home Devices to an already detected device. This merges Wiser Home device data with the identified device.
- Assign the Wiser Home device to a new device and specify what that device is. This treats the Wiser Home device as an individual device.
- You can control the frequency of timeline notifications and bubble behavior of Wiser Home devices with the Standby feature.
Learn more here.
If you are experiencing strange or incorrect wattage numbers, please check to make sure your smart plugs have the latest firmware. You can do this via the Wiser Home devices app.