To ensure you have the best experience with Sense, the following compatibility specifications are recommended:
Your home has:
- 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network with consistent internet connection. Sense is not compatible with 5Ghz Wi-Fi signals.
- Its own electrical meter and accessible electrical panel.
Your mobile device runs on iOS or Android and has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Your electrical panel:
- Is a split-phase 120/240V residential panel up to 200A.
- Must have enough space to fit sensor clamps with HxWxD dimensions of 3.375" x 2" x .75" (85.73 x 50.8 x 19.05mm), and an inside diameter of 1”. The Sense current sensors may not be able to fit around busbars. Our sensor cables are 46" (116.84cm) long and our power cable is 36" (91.44cm) long.
- Does not drop below 32°F (0°C) or exceed 122°F (50°C).
- Is not exposed to water or areas with high condensation (Sense complies with ANSI/IEC 60529 Rated IPx0).
For more information on electrical panel compatibility, check out this support article.
For information on Solar system compatibility, take a look here.